Welcome to Impuls childcare!
Our heart goes out to all children of Amsterdam. Every child deserves the best and we commit to that every day. We do this with heart and soul and take great pleasure in it.You will find our pre-schools, daycare centers and after-school care in Amsterdam-West and North.There is always a nice Impuls location near you!
A great, well-educated team of pedagogic employees are available for you and your child.
- We provide early childhood education on our preschools and preliminary schools.The best preparation towards kindergarten.
- We follow a daily routine. That’s nice and familiar. Your child knows exactly what the morning or afternoon will bring.
- Impuls works closely with primary schools.
- We play outside every day. Playing outside isn’t only healthy but also fun!
- We take great care in healthy food. Lots of vegetables, fruit, water and healthy sandwiches.
- Our Kids Campus is a complete range regarding education for all children aged 0 to 12 years and for their parents.
Guided tour (Free of obligations)
Would you like to visit?
Visiting the location gives you a better impression of what we can offer. We can highly recommend it. After all, this will be the place where your child is going to spend a lot of time in the upcoming years. A digital tour is also an option if this suits you better.
During the tour:
- we will answer all your questions;
- we will look at what best suits your child and the family situation;
- we willl tell you how we think about growing up and dealing with children at Impuls;
- you will receive information about the daily schedule, our nutrition policy and the activity programme.
Click here to request a tour.
Calculate your net monthly costs yourself
This calculation is an indication of the net monthly costs of childcare. No rights can be derived from the amounts shown. (calculation by IMKK)
Customer service employees
Our customer service employees support and advise parents wherever help is needed. Questions about the parental contribution? Do you want a safe tour at location or digitally? Would you like to register?